To help the Lakota people of the Pine Ridge Reservation survive the winter.
"We, your brothers, sisters, children, and elders on the Pine Ridge Reservation in South Dakota. The summer heat reaches well over 100 degrees, and in the winters dips below freezing. We are an impoverished tribe and many of us do not have the financial resources to afford electricity to keep ourselves cool or warm. Countless families here cannot even afford food and basic necessities. We the Lakota have unduly suffered many injustices by the hands of bureaucracy and we now humbly ask for help."
YOUR DONATION WILL GO DIRECTLY TO FAMILIES IN NEED/
Please send donations to:
Hearts Of The Sacred Spirit
2406 Waters Edge Dr
Newark, De. 19702
These people are in dire need of your help. These are proud Lakota people (also known as the Sioux) who are facing a terrible winter ahead without the basic necessities to survive. Will you please help in any way you can. Please pass this on to others, even if you are unable to provide any relief. I started this cause in Memory of my Mother, a strong and Proud Cherokee woman with a heart of gold. Thank you and God Bless you for your help.
1. We, your brothers, sisters, children, and elder are in great distress on the Pine Ridge Reservation on South Dakota.
2. Our respected elders are freezing to death in their bed because we do not have the financial resources to afford electricity
3. Our Children do not have warm coats to wear in the subzero winter months
4. Countless families cannot even afford food or basic necessities
5. In Pine Ridge reservation the average income for a family per year is approx $3,700 dollars.