To condemn the brutal act of suicide bombing
"Nor take life - which Allah has made sacred - except for just cause..." (17:33). (Al quran)
The dangerous escalation of violence in the world is disturbing to all people of conscience, from September 11 to the Middle East battles, and other random acts of violence perpetrated at innocent civilians.
Lets Join Hands to comdemn this act of brutality!!
1. Why do they do it, and what does Islam say about their actions?
2. "And fight in the way of Allah those who fight you. But do not transgress limits. Truly Allah loves not the transgressors."(Quran: Surah al Baqrah)
3. In Islam, several things are clear:Suicide is forbidden. "O ye who believe!... [do not] kill yourselves, for truly Allah has been to you Most Merciful
4. If any do that in rancour and injustice, soon shall We cast him into the Fire..." (Qur'an 4:29-30).
5. The taking of life is allowed only by way of justice (i.e. the death penalty for murder), but even then, forgiveness is better.