Register organ/tissue donors in Illinois & save the lives of those waiting for organ & tissue transplants.
Donate Life Illinois is a coalition of agencies responsible for organ, tissue, eye and blood donation, as well as donor registration and education in Illinois. It is one of 45 regional coalitions and 50 national businesses or associations making up Donate Life America, a not-for-profit alliance that serves as a national voice and inspires all people to save and enhance lives through organ, eye and tissue donation.
We work to save the lives of the 4,700 Illinoisans and over 98,000 people nationwide that are waiting for livesaving transplants.
Donate Life Illinois member organizations include:
• American Liver Foundation-Illinois
• Gift of Hope Organ & Tissue Donor Network
• Illinois Coalition of Community Blood Centers
• Illinois Secretary of State Organ/Tissue Donor Program
• Mid-America Transplant Services
• Midwest Eye-Banks and Transplantation Center/Illinois Eye-Bank
• Muskuloskeletal Transplant Foundation
• National Kidney Foundation of Illinois
1. Organ/tissue donation is a selfless act that can save lives.
2. Illinois residents need to RE-REGISTER after Jan 1, 2006 to ensure your wish to be a donor are honored.
3. You can save up to 25 lives as a registered organ/tissue donor.
4. Over 100,000 people nationwide are waiting for lifesaving transplants. Together, we can help save these lives.
5. Register at www.DonateLifeIllinois.org and remind others to do the same!