We improve the care, quality of life, and survival rate of children with malignant diseases.
The Pediatric Cancer Research Foundation, a non-profit organization, was founded in 1982 to improve the care, quality of life and the survival of children with malignant diseases.
Since its inception, PCRF has raised over $20 million to fund cutting edge research that leads to medically sound treatment protocols for childhood cancers. Much progress has been made. For instance, childhood leukemia, once almost certainly fatal, now has a 70% survival rate. But the battle is far from over-cancer continues to afflict more children under 18 years of age each year than any other disease.
PCRF is privately supported through donations from individuals, charitable foundations and businesses that recognize the urgent need to improve treatment and cure childhood cancers. All contributions to PCRF are tax deductible.
Dedicated volunteers support the Foundation, enabling over 80% of every dollar raised to go directly to research. The Foundation raises funds through gifts from individuals, special giving programs, events, corporate sponsorship, grants and the sale of holiday cards drawn by children fighting cancer.
1. Founded in 1982 to improve the care, quality of life and the survival of children with malignant diseases.
2. We hold several fundraising events throughout the year in OC and surrounding areas.
3. Visit our Website at www.pcrf-kids.org
4. Research is saving the lives of children everywhere
5. Thanks for joining the fight!