Fonkoze is committed to the economic and social improvement of the people and communities of Haiti and to the reduction of poverty in the country.
Fonkoze is Haiti’s Alternative Bank for the Organized Poor. We are the largest micro-finance institution offering a full range of financial services to the rural-based poor in Haiti.
Please visit our website at www.fonkoze.org!
Fonkoze is also on Twitter! Check us out at http://twitter.com/fonkoze.
1. Micro-credit, using a solidarity group methodology of lending targeted at the poorest women of Haiti
2. Small and medium sized business development loans to strengthen a business
3. A number of different savings products
4. Currency exchange services and Money transfer (remittance) services
5. Literacy, business skills, women's health, children's rights and environmental protection education for borrowers