Easy access to independent, diverse sources of news and information. Watch/Listen Online: http://www.democracynow.org
Democracy Now!'s War and Peace Report provides audience with access to people and perspectives rarely heard in the U.S.corporate-sponsored media, including independent and international journalists, ordinary people from around the world who are directly affected by U.S. foreign policy, grassroots leaders and peace activists, artists, academics and independent analysts. In addition, the War and Peace Report hosts real debates - debates between people who substantially disagree, such as between the White House or the Pentagon spokespeople on the one hand, and grassroots activists on the other.
1. Democracy Now!'s War and Peace Report provides our audience with access to people and perspectives rarely heard in the U.S.corporate-sponsored media,
2. Donate funds, equipment, or frequent flier miles to Democracy Now!.
3. Help bring Democracy Now! to a radio or television station in your community
4. Volunteer for Democracy Now!,
5. Send your ideas for stories!