Over a 180 million people rely on Causes’ technologies to help launch their campaigns and connect with passionate individuals all over the wold. Our small, fast-moving team makes it all possible. As a QA Lead, you will be responsible for ensuring that our entire spectrum of Platform technologies are stable while you work with our engineering team to ensure we build and release high-quality systems and products. As our first QA engineer, you will be critical in defining how we achieve that.
Responsibilities will include:
- Create tools for developers to have easy access to realistic test data and content
- Build and maintain a system for running automated full-stack integration tests
- Speed up our test suite
- Define and implement how we practice quality assurance in our product development process
- Work with the Engineering, Product Management and Customer Support teams to identify, file, and fix defects
- Write and execute test plansHelp expand and maintain our automated-test coverage
- Passion for releasing high-quality systems and products
- Work effectively in a collaborative, team setting
- Excellent communication skills
- 4+ years of experience in writing software
- 2+ years of experience in Quality Assurance or equivalent work
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field preferred
How to apply:
- Please send your resume and relevant links. Earn a bonus point by listing some bugs from the site.