Please reassess Jacob Zuma's suitability to lead the Government of South Africa and act as a role model to South Africans.
His involvement in scandals precludes him as a suitable incumbent for this role. In most other countries, a president facing such scandals would resign voluntarily, be forced to resign or not be re-elected nor appointed by the wining electoral party as that party’s nor that country’s president.
Scandals include inter-alia
1. Rape Charges that were admitted dropped, yet the complainant appears to have disappeared.
2. Advocating polygamy in a poverty ridden society, that should focus on small families and the betterment of those small nuclear family members, via education, better nutrition and proper parental guidance.
2. The fathering of children from women who are not his wives.
3. Breaking the trust of a close friend by engaging in sexual intercourse with his daughter, young enough to be Zuma's grandchild.
4. The arms deal scandal, which has been ongoing for more than a decade and the subsequent withholding of the tapes despite an court order.