ACMC is dedicated to serving Central Texans by expanding knowledge, understanding, and appreciation of chamber music through the highest quality instruction and perfo
ACMC seeks to:
* Develop the next generation of musicians and audiences.
* Make chamber music accessible and available to everyone.
* Make friends making music.
* Provide audiences with a wide range of chamber music experiences.
* Provide an avenue for professional musicians to interact with each other and to communicate their enthusiasm for chamber music to students and audiences through teaching and performance.
* Develop and expand the chamber music repertoire, including the commissioning of new works, study, and recording of less familiar repertoire.
* Instill lifelong skills of leadership and cooperation through music education.
* An academic year academy and intensive summer workshop for students of all ages, with formal instruction in musicianship and the techniques of rehearsing and performing chamber music.
* Scholarships based on merit and need.
* In-school coaching programs at McCallum and LBJ High Schools and Lamar and Fullmore Middle Schools.
* A program of international exchanges.
* Intimate concerts in elegant homes, simulating the original venues in which chamber music was performed
* Concerts in public venues: churches, universities, and museums.
* An annual chamber music festival with performances by local and visiting classical musicians.
* Concerts and interactive programs for under-served populations: Nursing and retirement homes
* Public Schools
* Schools for the disabled
1. Scholarships for ACMC students.