It's been over 3 years since the Haitian earthquake, in 2010, occurred. Still, the United Nations, American, French, and Canadian troops continue to occupy the country, all in the name of helping to rebuild the country.
That is a big fat lie. What is France, Haiti's greatest enemy, doing in Haiti? The earthquake is over. France should get out of Haiti.
What Haiti needs is food, medicine, and reconstruction aid, not a military occupation by Western "vulture" nations.
Apparently, there is more to America and France's occupation of Haiti. It has nothing to do with reconstruction, but has everything to do with exploiting the country's vast natural and mineral resources.
Haiti sits atop abundant gold, silver, copper, marble, oil, iridium, and natural gas. In fact, scientists recently discovered that Haiti has more oil reserves than Venezuela, an OPEC oil-producing member. This means Haiti, with its huge oil reserves, has the potential to be an OPEC member too, putting her in the same category with other OPEC members, such as Nigeria, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Iraq, Kuwait, Qatar, etc.
Hmmm...it is because of all these abundant resources, mentioned above, that America and France invaded Haiti. In fact, research confirms that Haiti's earthquake in 2010, which killed over 250,000, was caused by America's HAARP weather weapon.
Haiti recently became a member of the African Union. First time I discovered such development, my heart overflowed with joy, because Haiti's admission into the union symbolized, to me, a gradual reunion of the African family worldwide. But, at the same time, I was sad. I was sad because the African Union, itself, is controlled by the West. Therefore, Haiti's admission inadvertently means it is submitting her sovereignty to the West.
Supposing the African Union was united and "completely" free from Western influence, it would be easy for Africa's 54 member nations to help rebuild and defend Haiti's territorial sovereignty against external foes.
Unfortunately, this is not the case, because African leaders, themselves, are puppet leaders of the West and are corrupt. If they cannot help their own citizens at home, how can they help Haiti, an African country in the diaspora?
The African Union is very weak and incapable of solving intercontinental problems, not to mention Haiti's problems.
I hate to admit this truth, but the NWO planners are winning the overall race. The 1% are much closer to the finish line than the remaining 99%. In fact, Africans are aiding and abetting the NWO plan. People need to wake up. People need to be aware of what is going on. Popular awareness and civil disobedience are two key ingredients that are potent enough to poison the plans of the NWO planners.
The time for appropriate action is now, not later.
By Adebisi Abidesi.