Children are the key to our future and every child should have a safe home to grow up in. But, today they don't;
- each year approximately 15 million children are exposed to domestic violence
- almost a quarter of adults report sexual abuse as children
- abusive parents are often granted custody by courts
- the taxpayer burden is circa $500 Billion or 3.3% of GDP
- there are over 50,000 violent deaths a year, most are suicides, many caused by PTSD from childhood trauma
These are our children, our taxes, our countries future. We can change this. Join us, and working together we will.