Bob Martin flea and deworming treatments may burn or even kill your pet. We are campaigning to have these products removed from sale.
My boy is currently at the vets under observation after I gave him bob martins de wormer, he has what could only be described as a stroke it was awful for me and the kids to witness, he couldn't walk his face fell he couldn't move, please please sign x
found this pic on the internet on the bob martin website of a cat how cruel is this
Bob Martin flea and deworming products are to be avoided at all costs. In an inordinate amount of cases, they cause chemical burns, fits and even death. We are campaigning for the removal of these dangerous products from sale in Ireland and the UK. Please protect your pet and be aware. If you are…Read More
This is what Bob Martin Double Action Spot On for Cats and Small Dogs Has done to my poor cat !