NBC / MSNBC have been deceptively editing
tapes to present a false reality to the world.
The public deserves a clear answer and internal
investigation from NBC explaining how this keeps happening and what
they will do to prevent it from happening in the future.
At the least raising awareness on this issue will help
inform the public that unless NBC / MSNBC stops this practice they cannot be
This deceitful practice happened at least three times last
month alone! Here is a non-exhaustive list of NBC’s journalistic malpractice
over the last few years…
- The latest known misconduct was late June when NBC edited a rabbi to appear like he was protecting child molester when the opposite was true. (June 2013).
- MSNBC selectively edited a Congressman to make it appear that he said food stamp recipients are all rapists, pedophiles, and murderers. Of course this could not be further from the truth. (June 2013).
- MSNBC's Bashir selectively edited 1981 Reagan aide remarks to make Republicans look racist. (June 6 2013).
- NBC edited audio of George Zimmerman's 911 call in a deceptive manner that made him appear racist. This was all a lie. (December 2012).
- MSNBC hyped a minor Romney gaffe by editing a video to remove substance of argument, suggesting he was out of touch. (June 2012).
- MSNBC doctored another video to trash Romney. (September 2012).
- NBC's deceptive edit of Sandusky may serve as grounds for appeal. (June 2012).
- MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow gleefully admitted to using edited video to smear the GOP. (February 2013).
- NBC falsely portrayed Texas Governor Rick Perry's “black cloud” metaphor as a racist reference to President Obama. He was actually referring to the national debt. (August 2011).
- A dishonest video edit from NBC smeared gun rights supporters. (January 2013).