Children & adults with disabilities don't have an illness, so there is no cure and it's not contagious. They want what we all want - to be accepted.
SullivanArc is a 501 (c) (3) non-profit committed to enabling people with disabilities to live as contributing and valued members of the community. We provide supports and services to over 800 individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities. We offer a broad range of services including Clinic, Day Habilitation, Family Support, Guardianship, Service Coordination, Summer Vacation Respite, Recreation, Residential Programs and Vocational Services.
Our NYSARC membership and community supporters play an increasingly sustaining role as SullivanArc continues to grow and develop innovative programs to meet the needs of people served and their families.
Membership growth and retention are essential to the survival of our organization. MEMBERSHIP MATTERS! To become a chapter member please visit www.sullivanarc.org
1. Supporting Children and Adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities since 1949.
2. We are proud of our organization's 60 year history, our accomplishments and ability to deliver quality services.
3. We are initiating a formal bequest program to build an endowment the income from which will be used to fund special projects and programs.
4. Our goal is to raise $785,000. over five years
5. Can you help us achieve our goal? Ways to support SullivanArc: Make a Donation or Become a Member. For more information visit www.sullivanarc.org