The Trios Central Malawi Initiative is a vision to see the ministry of Trios extend to now 70 villages providing a network throughout the central and southern regions of Malawi. This initiative resulting in 1,500 Trios serving 4,500 pastors, wives will impact some 2,400 churches. Something's Gotta Change will then be positioned to extend the Trios ministry to the northern region of Malawi in 2015 with a vision of networking the entire country.
The ministry envisions, equips and sustains pastors and their wives in a replicating relational paradigm coined Trios. This proven strategy has been established in the past three years with 2,200 pastors, wives and church leaders in 750 trios and the ministry now expanding beyond 40 villages.
Something’s Gotta Change works with rural pastors and their wives in Malawi forming gender based Trios that provide a place for pastors and wives to be known, accepted, supported and developed. Pastors are connecting experiencing spiritual revival.
• Pastors are taking off their masks and coming into the light and freedom.
• Pastors come together to study the Bible and pray.
• Pastors from different denominations are now experiencing a revived unity.
• Pastors are coming to live in increasing mutuality with their wives.
• The Malawian cry of Ayi Weaka – Weaka Ayi = Alone Never – Never Alone! If you want to run fast, run alone. If you want to run far, run together!