To educate and support all parents in raising secure, joyful, and empathic children in order to strengthen families and create a more compassionate world.
Attachment Parenting International is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit dedicated to helping families form and maintain healthy relationships. Visit our web site, blog, forums, and support groups today to make a donation, join us, or learn more: www.attachmentparenting.org
1. Prepare for pregnancy, birth and parenting
2. Feed with love and respect
3. Respond with sensitivity, use nurturing touch, ensure safe sleep, physically and emotionally
4. Provide consistent and loving care, practice gentle discipline
5. Strive for balance in personal and family life