UCLA's Jonsson Comprehensive Cancer Center is an internationally recognized leader in the discovery of new and better ways to prevent, diagnose and treat cancer.
UCLA's Jonsson Comprehensive Cancer Center has more than 350 researchers and clinicians working on cancer research, prevention, detection, control, treatment and education.
Many successful targeted cancer therapies were developed based on basic science done in UCLA laboratories and later clinical research with UCLA patients.
Want to help? Here's how:
- Join our cause, UCLA Fights Cancer
- Invite your friends to join
- Feature our cause in your profile
- Activate the Newsfeed in your Causes app
- Become a fan of UCLA Fights Cancer
- Make a donation! 90% of donations go directly to cancer research and cancer-related programs.
The fight against cancer ends with research! Join our cause and tell your friends - it will take all of us to end cancer.
To learn more about us, visit http://www.cancer.ucla.edu.
To make a donation, visit http://www.cancer.ucla.edu/give
1. The mission of the Jonsson Comprehensive Cancer Center is to end cancer through research.
2. Our focus on discovering targeted cancer therapies has resulted in breakthrough drugs like Herceptin, Gleevec and Avastin.
3. 90% of donations are spent directly on cancer research and cancer-related programs.
4. Philanthropic support is crucial in the fight against cancer!