Supporting all our deployed Military Troops - Soldiers, Marines, Air Force, Navy, Coast Guard
©AdoptaPlatoon Soldier Support Effort founded in 1998 is a nonprofit 501C-3 organization managed nationwide by volunteer mothers and dads to ensure that deployed United States Service members in all branches of the military are not forgotten by providing needed mail support and to promote patriotism in our schools and communities. To provide a better deployment quality of life, lift morale, and assist military families, the AAP created projects that meet the need of military requests, established special projects for holidays, and assigns individual morale lifting mail support to service members of all branches of the U.S. military serving their Nation around the world.
1. Singles/marrieds/groups send letters/cards & care packages to U.S. deployed Troops, especially in Iraq & Afghanistan - LET US NOT FORGET THEM!
2. Supporting the many different campaigns - i.e. Don't Bug Me Campaign, Valentine's Day Campaign, Stockings from Santa, and many, many more.
3. Supporting the various deployed chaplains, so they can support our deployed Troops.
4. Assisting the families of our deployed Troops.
5. Assisting our wounded military. AAP Walking Wounded Program - see our website for more info on how you can help our wounded vets!