Blood:Water Mission is a grassroots organization that empowers communities to work together against the HIV/AIDS and water crises in Africa.
Blood:Water Mission is dedicated to empowering Africans to build healthier communities through sustainable solutions to the HIV/AIDS and clean water crises, while developing social responsibility in the U.S. through initiatives that provoke personal engagement and ownership.
HOW CAN YOU HELP?
* Visit: http://www.bloodwatermission.com
* Watch & Share our videos.
* Donate to our projects.
* Invite your friends and community to take part.
* Check out "Take Action" for ideas on how you can get involved.
* Check our Blog for weekly news and updates
Your participation will give Africans the gift of clean water to protect them from life-threatening illnesses. Women and children will no longer walk up to 10 miles a day to get water. People with HIV will live stronger, longer lives. Communities will flourish and be changed. We know that you, too, will be changed by connecting with the people in Africa. Your partnership can help save lives.