Most-Viewed Bills In Congress: Week of May 29
Contact Your Reps about these popular bills & resolutions
VOTE EVERY DAY
Each week, Causes.com updates the most-viewed bills and resolutions in Congress.
Causes.com provides a video summary, text summary, link to the full bill, and ways to Contact Your Reps. Take action now: Tell them if you SUPPORT or OPPOSE this popular legislation.
This is the legislation currently consuming your senators, representatives, and Americans...
BILL: Should We Cut Spending on Social Programs? - Limit, Save, Grow Act of 2023
- The GOP-backed bill is designed to raise the debt ceiling while cutting government spending, implementing "commonsense spending reforms" targeted at wasteful spending.
- The plan would lift the debt limit by $1.5 trillion or until March 31, 2024, whichever comes first.
- The goal of the bill is to avert a historic default by the U.S. on its debt obligations by raising the debt ceiling, and ensuring that spending on social programs is reduced.
- The U.S. Treasury reached the current debt limit of $31.4 trillion in February, and Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen has employed "extraordinary measures" to avoid a default.
- The bill is designed to end the labor shortage "killing Main Street businesses" while reducing Democrat handouts to corporations.
H.R.2811 - Limit, Save, Grow Act of 2023
BILL: Should We Ban Assault Weapons? - Assault Weapons Ban of 2023 - S.25
- The bill bans the sale, manufacture, transfer, and importation of 205 military-style assault weapons by name.
- It exempts more than 2,200 guns from the ban, which can still be used for hunting, household defense, or recreational purposes.
- It shall be unlawful for a person to import, sell, manufacture, transfer, or possess a semi-automatic assault weapon.
- It requires a background check on any future sale, trade, or gifting of an assault weapon banned under the bill.
- It will impose secure storage procedures for grandfathered semi-automatic assault weapons like a trigger lock.
- Anyone in possession of a grandfathered weapon can not keep it in a place where it is accessible to an individual prohibited from possessing the firearm.
Are we doing enough to address gun violence?
S.25 - Assault Weapons Ban of 2023
BILL: Secure the Border Act of 2023 – H.R.2 – Tell Your Senators How To Vote
- Sponsored by Rep. Mario Diaz-Balart (R-FL), the Act passed in a 219-213 vote.
- The GOP's "Secure the Border Act of 2023" (H.R. 2) would severely restrict the right to seek asylum in the U.S., limit lawful immigration avenues, pressure border communities, and establish new criminal penalties related to immigration law.
- It would restart border wall construction, increase enforcement personnel and defund NGOs that provide services to migrants.
- H.R. 2 would limit access and eligibility for asylum as well as roll back safeguards for children in detention by making it easier for families with minor children to be held in detention indefinitely and fast-tracking removal proceedings for vulnerable minors.
- The bill would limit executive branch parole powers and criminalize visa overstays with up to six months in prison for a first offense.
BILL: Should Parents Control School Curriculum? - Parents Bill of Rights Act - H.R.5
- The bill passed in a 213-208 vote, ensures the rights of parents are honored and protected in the nation's public schools.
- The bill enshrines parents' rights to know what is going on in their children's education and a right to have access to teacher-parent meetings, school budget decisions, curriculum and books, and the ability to speak before a school board.
- The bill encapsulates other GOP priorities, such as policies on transgender students.
- While there were no Democrat votes in support of the bill, some amendments received bipartisan support. One of these includes a requirement to provide parents with notice of major cyberattacks and the GAO to submit a report evaluating the impact of the bill on protecting parents' rights.
- The bill offers a national expansion of Florida's "Parental Rights in Education" Act, signed into law by Gov. Ron DeSantis.
- The bill has a slim chance of passing the Democratic-controlled Senate or being signed by President Biden.
BILL: Should Transgender Athletes Be Banned From Women's Sports? - The Protection of Women and Girls in Sports Act - H.R.734
What's in the bill?
- Last month, a GOP-backed 'Save Women's Sports' bill passed the House 219-203, with Democrat lawmakers calling it an example of "transgender bullying."
- The Protection of Women and Girls in Sports Act aims to prevent transgender women and girls who were assigned male at birth from competing in women's sports.
- In a recent poll by the Washington Post and the University of Maryland, 55% of Americans opposed trans athletes in women's sports at the high school level, while 58% opposed it at the college level.
- Over two dozen states have banned transgender youth from playing on girls' and women's teams since 2021.
- Republican supporters say the bill will protect biologically female athletes from competing against biological men, who often dominate them in speed, strength, and endurance due to biological differences and "physical advantages."
How do you feel about the GOP-led ban on transgender athletes?
The Protection of Women and Girls in Sports Act - H.R.734
BILL: Should Kids Be Banned From Social Media? - The Protecting Kids on Social Media Act
- The bipartisan bill would ban children under 13 from using popular social media sites and apps like TikTok, Instagram, Facebook, and more, effectively creating a national minimum age.
- Children would still be able to view content on the sites without logging in but would not be able to create accounts or interact with other users.
- Teens under 18 would need parental consent to utilize social media sites.
- The legislation would put in place an age verification scheme to make it harder for kids to bypass the restrictions.
Do you support restrictions on social media use for kids under 18?
The Protecting Kids on Social Media Act
BILL: Should We Expand American Domestic Energy Production? - Lower Energy Costs Act - H.R.1
What's in the bill?
- The Act will reverse policies that put domestic energy production and exports on the back burner.
- Streamlines energy infrastructure and export procedures to boost trade and the earning potential of American industry.
- Will take full commercial advantage of American minerals and energy deposits.
- The Act will repeal all restrictions on the import and export of natural gas.
- The aim of the legislation is to prevent federal regulations from being weaponized to block, stall, or politicize energy projects according to Transportation and Infrastructure Committee Chairman Sam Graves.
- Energy and Commerce Committee Chairwoman Cathy McMorris Rodgers said it will lift "regulatory burdens for the construction of more energy infrastructure" and what many Republican lawmakers feel is excessive bureaucratic red tape.
- Will repeal both the natural gas tax in Section 136 of the Clean Air Act and the greenhouse gas reduction fund in Section 134 of the Clean Air Act.
- Will bolster the resilience of American supply chains and energy security by reducing reliance on foreign supply chains, such as those controlled by the Chinese Communist Party.
Do you support expanding American energy infrastructure, including pipelines?
H.R.1 - Lower Energy Costs Act
Bill: Should We Go Back to a Gold Standard? - H.R. 2435
What's in the bill?
- The "Gold Standard Restoration Act" seeks to define the dollar as a fixed weight of gold and make Federal Reserve notes redeemable for - and exchangeable for - gold at a fixed price.
- This price would be determined by the Secretary of the Treasury based on the market price of gold. Within 24 months of its enactment, theTreasury would be required to define the dollar in terms of a fixed weight of gold and make Federal Reserve notes redeemable for gold at this rate.
- The bill claims that the purchasing power of the Federal Reserve Note has declined significantly since the passage of the Federal Reserve Act in 1913 and that the Fed's policy of long-term inflation has made American manufacturing uncompetitive.
- The bill argues that the gold standard would put control of the money supply with the market instead of the government and discourage excessive spending.
- The Secretary of Treasury and Federal Reserve would be required to make publicly available their holdings on gold, purchases, sales, swaps, leases, redemptions, and transfers of U.S. gold since 1971.
Should we return to the gold standard?
Gold Standard Restoration Act - H.R.2435
BILL: Should We Protect Milk From Plant-Based Alternatives? - The Dairy Pride Act - S.549
What's in the bill?
- The longer title of the act indicates the purpose of the bill: "Defending Against Imitations and Replacements of Yogurt, Milk, and Cheese To Promote Regular Intake of Dairy Everyday Act."
- The purpose of the bill is to ensure that no plant-based foods are sold under the designation of "milk" because they don't meet the definition or criterion set forth for dairy products.
- The DAIRY PRIDE Act would require the FDA to take enforcement action against manufacturers labeling dairy imitators as milk.
- The bill reinforces the stance of the Dietary Guidelines of America, which states that dairy products are an important part of a healthy diet for both children and adults.
- Congress finds that approximately 90% of the population of the United States does not meet the daily dairy intake recommendation.
- The bill purports that imitation dairy products, such as plant-based products derived from rice, nuts, hemp, coconut, and oat are inadequate in their nutritional profiles.
- The bill would invalidate the Food and Drug Administration's recent guidance that allows plant-based products to market themselves as milk.
- In their guidance the FDA allows producers to qualify the word milk by including the true ingredient in the label, i.e almond milk, oat milk, or coconut milk.
Do you support protecting the dairy industry?
Banning TikTok - The RESTRICT Act - S.686
Updated - April 5, 2023
- TikTok creators from an array of industries continue to voice opposition to a potential Congressional ban.
- Bon Appétit, for example, recently wrote:
"For budding chefs and food creators, the app has been vital for their career. They’re worried about what would happen if a ban becomes reality."
What's in the bill?
- Grants the Secretary of Commerce new powers to ban Chinese-owned TikTok and any foreign-based technologies that pose a risk to national security.
- There has been growing concern that American data could be compromised or shared with the Chinese government.
- TikTok rejects spying accusations and said it has spent more than $1.5 billion on data security efforts.
- The White House backed the legislation which would create a formal process for the government to “deter, disrupt, prevent, prohibit, investigate, or otherwise mitigate” potentially dangerous technologies.
- Comes a week after a vote on the DATA Act, which would enable Biden to sanction TikTok if user data was leaked
Tell Congress: Ban TikTok or Save TikTok
S.686 - Restricting the Emergence of Security Threats that Risk Information and Communications Technology (RESTRICT) Act
BILL: Protecting Speech from Government Interference Act (H.R.140)
What's in the bill?
- The bill aims to prohibit federal employees from censoring the speech and content of private entities, particularly on social media platforms. The bill defines censor or censorship as influencing or coercing an individual or entity to remove or modify lawful speech with respect to social media and other forms of public discourse.
- Disallows employees of federal agencies from censoring a private entity while on duty, wearing a uniform, while in a government building or vehicle, or while using official government property. The bill also prohibits censorship of lawful speech outside of normal duty hours.
- The bill is a reaction to what some Republican politicians believe is government meddling in social media platforms, including efforts to remove unsavory or controversial opinions, which some politicians say include topics like COVID-19 and Hunter Biden.
- The bill states:
“It is the policy of the Congress that employees acting in their official capacity should neither take action within their authority or influence to promote the censorship of any lawful speech, nor advocate that a third party, including a private entity, censor such speech."
Do you support the GOP's bill to ban government censorship?
H.R.140 - Protecting Speech from Government Interference Act
Denouncing the Horrors of Socialism - H.RES. 9
What's in the bill?
- The resolution, Denouncing the Horrors of Socialism, states:
“...socialist ideology necessitates a concentration of power that has time and time again collapsed into Communist regimes, totalitarian rule, and brutal dictatorship.”
- Rep. Patrick McHenry (R-NC) said:
“[the resolution] outlines the pain and hardship experienced by millions around the world who have suffered under a socialist regime…It speaks to people who have known all too well the atrocities of socialism and it gives voice to their pain.”
- Many argue that the atrocities that McHenry pointed to, and the crimes that the resolution highlights, would more accurately be defined as authoritarian communism, not socialism.
Want your reps "denouncing the horrors of socialism?"
H.Con. Res. 9 - Denouncing the horrors of socialism
End Vax Requirement for Air Travelers to the U.S. - H.R. 185
What's in the bill?
- The Bill will end the vaccination requirement for air travelers entering the U.S.
- No federal funds are to be used to enforce air travel vaccination requirements
- CDC to submit statistics on travelers who were denied entry
Do you support terminating air travel vax requirements?
H.R.185 - To terminate the requirement imposed by the Director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention for proof of COVID-19 vaccination for foreign travelers and for other purposes.
Fair Tax Act 0f 2023 - Abolish IRS, Eliminate Income Tax - H.R. 25
What's in the bill?
- Abolishment of personal and corporate income taxes
- Shutters the IRS
- Abolishes death, gift, and payroll taxes
- A 30% federal sales FairTax
- Provides a prebate - a monthly stipend to offset the tax liability for essential goods and services
Do you support or oppose the Fair Tax Act of 2023?
Sunshine Protection Act of 2021 - S.23, H.R. 69
What's in the bill?
- The Sunshine Protection Act of 2021 would make Daylight Saving Time (DST) permanent across the U.S. on November 5, 2023.
- Most of the U.S. operates under eight months of DST from the second Sunday in March to the first Sunday in November, with the remaining four months on Standard Time.
- Under this bill, the U.S. would transition to year-round DST by not “falling back” in November, thus eliminating the need to reset clocks twice a year.
- Should the U.S. Adopt Permanent Daylight Saving Time?
Do you support ending daylight saving time?
S.623 - Sunshine Protection Act of 2021
Designate AR-15 as the National Gun of the U.S. - H.R. 1095
What's in the bill?
- AR-15 will become a formal national symbol, along with the American flag
- Acknowledges the place of the AR-15 in American life
- Reinforces the GOP's pro-Second Amendment position
Should the AR-15 become a national symbol of America?
H.R. 1095 - To declare an AR-15 style rifle chambered in a .223 Remington round or a 5.56x45mm NATO round to be the National Gun of the United States.
Leading Against White Supremacy Act of 2023
What's in the bill?
- The bill would prosecute white supremacist-inspired hate crimes
- The bill would strengthen legal actions against individuals involved in promoting, publishing, and spreading white supremacy-related content
- A crime can be considered a conspiracy even if there is only one perpetrator
- The Justice Department would have enhanced authority to mitigate threats
Should we criminalize White Supremacist hate crimes?
H.R.61 - Leading Against White Supremacy Act of 2023
Inflation Reduction Act of 2022 - H.R. 5376
Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2023 - H.R. 2617
$1.7 Trillion Federal Spending Bill Covering Election Reform, Aid to Ukraine, TikTok Bans
What's in the bill?
Overhaul the 1887 Electoral Count Act by including a version of the Electoral Count Reform Act of 2022.
- Explicitly states the vice president’s role in overseeing the counting of Electoral College votes is purely ceremonial
- Any legal challenge to state electors would be heard by a District Court panel of two appellate judges and one district judge.
- Appeals head straight to the Supreme Court.
$45 billion in emergency assistance to Ukraine
Natural disaster assistance
- $40.6 billion for communities in the U.S. recovering from tornadoes, drought, hurricanes, flooding, wildfire, and other natural disasters.
- Establish a permanent nationwide Summer EBT program
- Children in rural areas would be allowed to take home or receive delivery of up to 10 days of meals.
- The Children's Health Insurance Program - CHIP - will offer 12 months of continuous coverage for children
Military & Veterans
- 4.6% pay raise for troops
- 22.4% increase in support for Veteran Administration medical care
Bans TikTok on all government-issued devices over security concerns.
Do you support the spending bill?
H.R.5376 - Inflation Reduction Act of 2022
H.R.2617 - Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2023
Contact Your Reps Now
Climate Scientists Fleeing Twitter Amid HostilitiesWhat's the story? Under Elon Musk's leadership, Twitter is proving to be hostile toward climate change experts, leading several read more... Environment
Bernie Sanders Unveils Plan for a $17 Minimum WageWhat's the story? Independent Sen. Bernie Sanders has been actively promoting his call for a $17 minimum wage, arguing that read more... Economy
Gun Violence TrackerTake Action On Gun Violence Causes.com is your source for up-to-date information about gun violence and efforts to pass stricter read more... Public Safety
National Gun Violence Awareness Day: Highlighting the International ResponseEditor's note: Emma Kansiz is a writer for Causes.com. She grew up in Canada and currently lives in Mexico. Today is National read more... Advocacy
The Debt ceiling was raise under Trump to pay for corporations and wealthy tax cuts, adding 3 trillion dollars to the deficit. GOP tax cut is design to defund programs, pushing state, not Federal, to provide support for social programs and justify by deficit to cut social programs, like social security, Medicare, Medicaid, infrastructure, police departments, fire departments, FBI, IRS, FEMA, veterans administration, park department, food stamps, SNAP, emergencies services, hospitals support and more.
Corruption have been over look and.covered up for decades by the supreme courts! The courts are for sell to billionaires!
Samuel Alito is better suited to replace Tucker Carlson, than as a judge!
Total breakdown in law & order
gop protecting serial mobster & henchmen from the halls of congress
illegal interference with judicial processes
gun control advocates on state legislatures having their positions revoked
judiciary interfering with fda approved meds, womens rights & denying healthcare
Gop threatening corporations, schools, teachers with diktats
democrats meek, silent
is this America?
𝙸 J𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚐O𝚝 𝚙𝚊𝚒𝚍 $𝟿47o 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚏𝚏 𝚖𝚢 𝚕𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚘𝚙 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚑. 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚌𝚘𝚘𝚕, 𝚖𝚢 𝚍𝚒𝚟𝚘𝚛𝚌𝚎𝚍 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚠𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚘𝚍𝚍𝚕𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛 $𝟷𝟾74o 𝚑𝚎𝚛 F𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚑. 𝙸𝚝 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚜 𝚜𝚘 𝚐OO𝚍 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜O 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 M𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚢 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚔 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚜𝚘 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚜. 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙸 𝚍𝚘… https://MoneyPro104.pages.dev
Some of this legislation is meaningful change that can be implemented (end daylight savings time, banning Tik Tok, end vax requirements for travelers, criminalize hate crime, election reform) and some of it is feel good campaign messaging to the party base that accomplishes nothing more than fund raising campaign donations and votes (denouncing socialism, designate AR-15 national gun).
Legislators already spend 1/2 their time fund raising and campaigning. Now it’s actually spilling over to legislative floor time by proposing legislation that’s nothing more than campaign messaging.
A majority (77%) with strong bipartisan support believe there should be limits on campaign spending.
“Americans overwhelmingly support limits on political campaign spending, and most think new laws could effectively reduce the role of money in politics.”
“A recent Pew Research Center report finds several indications of public concern over campaign spending. There is widespread – and bipartisan – agreement that people who make large political donations should not have more political influence than others, but Americans largely don’t see that as a description of the country today.”
“And there is extensive support for reining in campaign spending: 77% of the public says “there should be limits on the amount of money individuals and organizations” can spend on political campaigns; just 20% say they should be able to spend as much as they want.”
The problem we have is corruption in the supreme courts and congress, a pay to play system like the federalist society and heritage foundation, religions groups, NRA, corporations and wealthy with lobbyists pushing fascist communist ideology, not the will of the people. I.E. Roe v Wade.
I have just been strolling through the Bill Proposals. Our Congressional members receive an annual salary of $174,000 to come up with this crap. Ever since the pandemic we have been running short and even out of vital medications. Our congress should be elevating and prioritizing medications that that we should not be short or out of. Some of the ingredients come from foreign countries. When shipping was delayed, pharmaceuticals could not manufacture the medication. People could die from the lack of these medications. Oh! I forgot these countries are not in their precinct. No need to negotiate being they can't vote. Instead they bring up a National Rifle Symbol, attempting to criminalize white supremacy, a useless spending Bill, whether we should aid Ukraine, Time Change, Abolish The IRS, End vaccine requirement for foreign travelers, Denouncing Horrors of Socializm. I never realized the requirement to enter congress was just have the mentality of a second grader. This is just as bad as Italian sixth graders parents suing because their children seen the statute of David, NUDE. What happened to our country. Know wonder Russia and China think they can hoodwink this country. Know wonder our teachers get no support. No wonder our military is lagging. Please voters, read in between the lines before you cast your ballots.
So, think it's really about TikTok, friends? Think again.
Whatever the Chinese Government is blamed for, there are those in our government who wish to do much worse to us. Look at S. 686.
S.686 - 118th Congress (2023-2024): RESTRICT Act | Congress.gov | Library of Congress
We ask that you most strongly oppose S. 686 as unacceptable, overreach, and terrifying.
• It further erodes any right to privacy.
• It gives the government the legal ability to monitor any and every aspect of our digital lives via our ISP, Modem, and Routers without a warrant or notice.
• It allows the government the ability to access internet-connected devices and application
• It includes mobile apps, desktop apps, email, message apps, banking/payment applications, and home security systems connected to the internet.
• It gives the government the ability to censor, throwing out the First Amendment
My family and I strongly insist that you most strongly oppose S. 686 as completely unacceptable.
Introduced in Senate (03/07/2023)
Restricting the Emergence of Security Threats that Risk Information and Communications Technology Act or the RESTRICT Act
This bill requires federal actions to identify and mitigate foreign threats to information and communications technology (ICT) products and services. It also establishes civil and criminal penalties for violations under the bill.
Specifically, the Department of Commerce must identify, deter, disrupt, prevent, prohibit, investigate, and mitigate transactions involving ICT products and services (1) in which any foreign adversary has any interest, and (2) that pose an undue or unacceptable risk to U.S. national security or the safety of U.S. persons.
Additionally, Commerce must identify and refer to the President any covered holding (e.g., stock or security) that poses an undue or unacceptable risk to U.S. national security or the security and safety of U.S. persons. If the President determines that the holding poses such a risk, the President may compel divestment of or otherwise mitigate the risk associated with the holding.
Commerce may (1) designate any foreign government or regime as a foreign adversary upon a determination that the foreign government or regime is engaged in a long-term pattern or serious instances of conduct significantly adverse to U.S. national security or the security and safety of U.S. persons, and (2) remove such a designation. Commerce must notify Congress before making or removing a designation; these actions are subject to congressional disapproval.
The bill outlines (1) enforcement mechanisms, including actions by the Department of Justice; and (2) civil and criminal penalties for violations.
I just got paid $9870 working off my laptop this month. And if you think that's cool, my divorced friend has twin toddlers and made over $18950 her first month. It feels so good making so much money when other people have to work for so much less. This is what I do… https://MoneyPro72.pages.dev
Good stuff Brian. I think I have to go deeper. Now police recruits were given a mental evaluation for the first time and 70% of them were found to be unfit to be cops. I believe this is nationwide including the police, CIA, congress, the senate and so on. Now you're ancestors(and I'm 66%Spanish and Portugal, 26% native by Mexican and Puerto Rican as well a 7%black) have given me a world of torturing. From when I was in school and it felt like I wasn't going to make it. You racist satanic sob story creeps are naturally so cruel. Indeed. I've been watching indisputable with Dr Rashad Richey on YouTube and I watch other sites too vote racism throughout America. Now that you have the cops cameras why are they thinking they can be racist on the job. There were many stories of whole police departments and cities and so on about their racial policies. We need to ban all racist everything. It's not legal to present a swastika in Germany or the Hitler salute either yet in America the confederacy has been working behind your back to push history in their schools to mislead their republican red states into thinking just like Hitler. They also push that slavery was a privilege and that it was greatly enjoyed. Any false teaching has no place in our country unless you are pushing for civil war! About the electoral college putting whoever they think should be President over the vote of the people is another example of our racist American politicians. They've come with promises from Reagan that there would be a job for everyone and we'd all have homes and splendor. Reagan said giving the rich or profits of America would and will ensure for me jobs everywhere. Instead the rich hoarded and blew the money. Well Reagan(he's dead) it's been over 40 years and is it 40 or 50 trillion I forgot which amount has been transferred from the middle and lower classes to the rich. You're a treasonous thief and you're name should be known only as a traitor. Reagan, Bush, Trump, Clinton, and the rest because none of you care for nothing except far too much money in your bank account. The safest part is the politicians will give many billions and trillions for millions. They're all crazy and they're our so called leaders. We are an example to the world and our chaotic leadership has hurt the free world. It's hurt us and our allies and territories. We are cruel, Capitalist, racist as hell. You look like you're inviting the antichrist into our lives. You make no sense. You're stupid, completely unimaginative for the possible. The heart change we need to defeat global warming. So we have an expiration but it's maybe not in our lifetime. You can't think that. You're moving for our future you can't think that ever! All you care about is the tech industry because they promise they'll find us all a new planet, you're stupid letting them have power. The whole time they're just simple minded neonazi or kkk if you prefer or confederate even better- creeps who do nothing but bow down to the rich despite their extreme evil. They make them stupid in many ways. Let me name them because this is another issue. It's toxic epidemic. I think of it as a pandemic and since I can smell toxic in the air easily and shall I say naturally since I was injured in the brain, and I smell it from my neighbors, my families neighbors, and ask those in the city that stink with that stench and there are many because there's many types of toxics each worse than the next but some people have all of them and the nightmare is embedded in our brains, our bodies, our freedom and our pigs. 70% of cops are pigs, 70% of judges are pigs I'd guess too and pretty much everybody except that high percentage actually increases it to about 100%. We're a fascist country. Idiocy makes sense here. Instead of war on global warming and toxic we eat with ourselves. The antichrist is coming. You made genocide on our doorstep. You bring it and I wonder, I wonder if the people will come for those who took money to let earth be destroyed. I wonder if they may do Civil War out of sheer stupidity instead or just go to war with China like the kids in my school were sure about. In that case they'd watch me starve to death as they fight the Chinese on the rooftops. Look i know we for a nuke that could split the world in half okay. But that ain't ever gonna matter at all. What matters is rehab for all the addicted Americans. Please they're on toxic and it's atrocious side effects will always haunt you and me and her and him whoever you look at, they are in need of your help, your duty, your service, your ethics and your morality. I know Durbin will retire this time, on your way out fight because I understand the Republicans will steal this election. Fight like you know selling your soul to Satan gets you nothing. Have you gained understanding, please, show me!
I support banning white supremacy and the electoral count act.
I'm sure Kevin and Margie are never going to bring either of these up for a vote, but hopefully it's only a matter of time until they're out of power and the priorities of the majority of Americans get back to the House floor.
The rest of the GOP bills are a joke representing their anti-policy culture war agenda.