Apprehensions at the Southern Border Reached a 21-Year High in July

Are you concerned about rising numbers of illegal border crossings?

  • 392
    Angela
    08/23/2021

    I could give a hoot about the border, we have much bigger problems. The Planet is crying out for help, the US is on the brink of losing our republic to fascists, religious zealots' and oligarchs. We are watching in real time women's rights being stripped away by the crazies. 40% of the American people do not believe in science and are trying to kill the other 60% because they don't give a hoot about anyone other then themselves. This Border stuff is peanuts compared to other problems.

  • 392
    Angela
    08/23/2021

    I could give a hoot about the border, we have much bigger problems. The Planet is crying out for help, the US is on the brink of losing our republic to fascists, religious zealots' and oligarchs. We are watching in real time women's rights being stripped away by the crazies. 40% of the American people do not believe in science and are trying to kill the other 60% because they don't give a hoot about anyone other then themselves. This Border stuff is peanuts compared to other problems.

  • 80
    Jim
    08/23/2021

    Why worry? They seem to be apprehended…. Maybe concentrate on why their fleeing. Our “war” on drugs and on communism that had Republican presidents arming anyone and everyone south of the border….

  • 117
    Seth
    08/22/2021

    It's almost like we should have a Southern border wall or something. I seem to remember some orange-colored asshole talking about building a wall, and even building large sections of it with nothing but opposition from those that didn't like him for myriad reasons. The warm bowl of pudding POTUS we have now immediately stopped all progress on that wall and instead made a multi-faceted approach to increasing gun control for law abiding citizens a priority instead. Because feelings. But hey, 81 quintillion people voted for him so let the people's voice be heard.

  • 255
    mamiller1101
    08/18/2021

    I'm concerned, but not panicky. The fact that the number of apprehensions is greater could be that law enforcement is simply doing a good job.

  • 353
    Debra
    08/18/2021

    Once illegal immigrants or expired Visa holder's are in the US for some reason we feel compelled to take care of them which may be why they may take the chance. We have so many humanitarian organizations they can survive here if you want to. Immigration laws need a reboot that is clear, concise and enforceable .

  • 2,797
    Robert
    08/18/2021

    Here are the daily figures for Coronavirus since January 20th at noontime to present 208 days. Cases 12842,707 new cases yesterday 214,661. Deaths 358,878 new deaths yesterday 1,235. Yet Comrade dear leader Beijing Biden leaves our border open for illegal aliens to cross without quarantine or testing. In Jul 225,000 crossed.

  • 340
    Bill
    08/18/2021

    How can our government allow and encourage the resultant crime, health, & budget implications of this absolutely insane Biden open border policy while ignoring the existing laws of our country?!

  • 228
    pscott74
    08/17/2021

    I fail to understand why we want an open southern border, and previously wanted to accept all the Syrian refugees. Yet our leaders tell Cubans not to come here and drag their feet on getting Afghans that worked for us out of there where they are under a real threat and more likely to be loyal to their new land here - could the motivation be political based on which party they think they'd vote for once eligible?

  • 154
    Sam Jeffro
    08/17/2021

    need to be stop let them stay in mexco

  • 377
    MWETulsa
    08/17/2021

    It is not fair to the people already in this country that have needs and those who pay to have those needs met to have virtually unrestricted illegal immigration across the southern border. It is just common sense.

  • 8,939
    Charles
    08/17/2021

    Speed up the process at the border for entry. Help the countries from where these people are fleeing.

  • 23
    Paralegal
    08/16/2021

    What's really happening and who's immigrating?

  • 28
    Rosalie J.
    08/17/2021

    US Dollar Rain Earns up to $550 to $750 per day by Google fantastic job opportunity provide for our community peoples who’s already using Facebook to earn money 85000$ every month and more through Facebook and Google new project to create money at home within few hours. Everybody can get this job now and start earning online by just open this link and then go through instructions to get started......... :* ══════HERE ► www.Nifty2.com

  • 1,003
    Deemax
    08/17/2021

    If they would also include the numbers coming in from the northern borders then maybe. As it stands now no I am not!!

  • 795
    Scott
    08/17/2021

    I am very disappointed in Biden's administration as he lets in thousands the illegal immigrants do you have Covid. And people are released into public without any think being none. What a screw-up.

  • 192
    Kathleen
    08/17/2021

    With democRATs in charge, it will only get worse, not better. Every illegal alien crossing the border represents a vote for them. Treason is an understatement to describe the actions ot the democRATic party. Karma doesn't discriminate. Anybody in favor of illegal immigration will either become a victim of an illegal, or somebody they love will either by a violent crime or passing a deadly disease to that traitor liberal or one of their loved ones. I don't know why the democRATs are looking for all these illegal votes, now that they have proven how easy it is to steal an election.

  • 61
    Gfeiste
    08/17/2021

    We need to be concerned about the numbers of illegal immigrants. Because of the reasons WHY they are seeking refuge. Weather, drought, famine, corruption. Three out of four are due to climate change. How do we help and take responsibility for our part in cleaning up our planet, and in turn, helping all these people who are suffering. We NEED the immigrants, just not an uncontrolled flow. And, immigration is expensive, long, convoluted and demeaning.

  • 124
    Jj
    08/17/2021

    These are climate refugees whether they really want to admit it or not.

  • 685
    DOMINIC
    08/17/2021

    Strange behavior for our Bolshevik Progressive Demorats. After all are the borders open in Communist Russia, CCP, DPRK, Iran?