CDC Guidelines For Vaccinated People - What Can & Can't You Do?
Are you fully vaccinated?
by Causes | 3.9.21
With vaccine delivery ramping up after a hiccupy start and three products now approved by the FDA, many people are starting to wonder about what is and isn’t off-limits once they’re vaccinated.
To offer guidance, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) issued new interim public health recommendations for fully vaccinated people on March 8, 2021.
The CDC says fully vaccinated people can:
- Visit with other fully vaccinated people indoors without masks or physical distancing
- VIsit with low-risk unvaccinated people from a single household without masks or physical distancing
- Refrain from quarantine and testing after a known exposure, if they are asymptomatic
Fully vaccinated people still need to take precautions, though, and therefore should:
- Continue wearing well-fitted masks and practicing social distancing in public
- Wear masks, practice physical distancing, and adhere to other COVID-19 prevention measures when visiting with high-risk unvaccinated people or people living with high-risk unvaccinated people
- Wear masks, maintain social distancing, and practice other prevention measures when socializing with unvaccinated people from multiple households
- Avoid medium- and large-sized in-person gatherings
- Get tested if experiencing COVID-19 symptoms
- Follow guidance issued by their employers
- Following CDC and health department travel requirements, restrictions, and recommendations
Sound off in the comments: what activities are you looking forward to once you’re vaccinated?
—Lorelei Yang & Josh Herman
Video by Jessy Brown
U.S. & Israeli Officials to Hold Strategic Meeting on IranWhat’s the story? National security officials from the U.S. and Israel are set to hold a virtual meeting on Tuesday to continue
by Causes | 4.13.21
IT: 🚨 U.S. warns China using military force against Taiwan 'serious mistake,' and... Should CEOs - and Will Smith - fight restrictive voting laws?Welcome to Tuesday, April 13th, Ps and Qs...More than a 100 corporate executives and leaders got together on a Zoom call
by Causes | 4.13.21
Colorado Considers Legalizing Human Composting - Should More States Follow?What’s the story? Colorado may soon legalize natural organic reduction,” sometimes called “human composting," giving the
by Causes | 4.12.21