Trump Claims 'If You Count the Legal Votes, I Easily Win'
What do you think of Trump's remarks?
by Causes | 11.5.20
President Donald Trump made a series unfounded allegations during a briefing at the White House Thursday evening, claiming election fraud and illegal ballots were keeping him from winning another term.
“There’s been a lot of shenanigans and we can’t stand for that in our country."
- Trump: "We can't have an election stolen like this."
- Trump alleges voter fraud, says votes were "whittled away, miraculously in secret."
- "If you count the legal votes I easily win," Trump said, providing no evidence for his claim. "If you count the illegal votes, they can try to steal the election from us."
- Trump said he was advocating for a halt in counting of "votes that came in late."
"I’ve already decisively won many critical states, including massive victories."
- "This was also the year of the Republican woman, more Republican women were elected to Congress than ever before."
- Trump says he won the largest GOP share of the non-white vote, and that Democrats "are the party of the big donor."
This story will be updated.
IT: Michigan GOP asks state board to delay certifying election results, and... 🏜 Should veterans with disabilities receive free National Park passes?Welcome to Monday, November 23rd, prescription and over-the-counters...The Republican National Committee (RNC) and Michigan
by Causes | 11.23.20
Aid for Small Businesses, State Governments Among the Sticking Points in COVID-19 Relief TalksThis content leverages data from USAFacts, a non-profit that visualizes governmental data. You can learn more on its website,
by Causes | 11.20.20
RNC, Michigan GOP Ask State Board to Delay Certifying Election ResultsUPDATE 11/22/20 - 7:30pm EDT: The Republican National Committee (RNC) and Michigan Republican Party (MRP) released a letter
by Causes | 11.22.20