WATCH & COMMENT: Judge Amy Coney Barrett's Supreme Court Confirmation Hearings (Day 3)
How do you feel about the third day of Judge Amy Coney Barrett’s confirmation hearing?
by Causes | 10.14.20
What’s the story?
- The Senate Judiciary Committee is set to convene at 9am on Wednesday, October 14th for the third day of confirmation hearings on the nomination of Judge Amy Coney Barrett to the Supreme Court.
- Day three will feature the second round of questions posed by senators to the nominee, with each senator getting up to 20 minutes of time. It may also feature a third round of questions at 10 minutes per senator.
- Given that there are 22 senators on the Judiciary Committee and the 30 minute rounds of questions on day two resulted in an 11 and a half hour long hearing, day three is expected to be another very long day, although some senators may not use all of their time to help move proceedings along.
- Key Quotes From Day 2 of Judge Amy Coney Barrett’s Supreme Court Confirmation Hearings
- WATCH: Day 2 of Judge Amy Coney Barrett’s Supreme Court Confirmation Hearings?
- Judge Amy Coney Barrett, Senators Offer Opening Statements on Day One of Her Supreme Court Confirmation Hearings
- WATCH: Day 1 of Judge Amy Coney Barrett’s Supreme Court Confirmation Hearings
- Examining Judge Amy Coney Barrett’s Judicial History on the 7th Circuit Court of Appeals
- President Trump Nominates Judge Amy Coney Barrett to the Supreme Court
- What is the ‘Ginsburg Rule’ for Supreme Court Nominations?
- What Happened When Supreme Court Vacancies Occurred Ahead of Past Presidential Elections?
— Eric Revell
IT: Poll workers urgently needed near you, and... 🌿 Do you support ballot measures legalizing marijuana?Welcome to Wednesday, October 21st, tenors and sopranos... America is facing a record shortage of poll workers this year due to
by Causes | 10.21.20
Senate Dems Block PPP Small Business Funds & Pre-Existing Protections Bill as GOP Rejects Schumer Adjournment MotionWhat’s the story? The Senate remains at an impasse over coronavirus relief measures, as votes held Tuesday on another infusion
by Causes | 10.20.20
IT: California GOP installs unofficial drop boxes, and... 📱 Time to reform social media liability protections?Welcome to Tuesday, October 20th, shampoos and conditioners...Are you placing your ballot in an official drop box?California’s
by Causes | 10.20.20