WATCH & COMMENT: Judge Amy Coney Barrett’s Supreme Court Confirmation Hearings (Day 2)
How do you feel about the second day of Judge Barrett’s confirmation hearings?
by Causes | 10.12.20
What’s the story?
- The Senate Judiciary Committee is convening at 9am on Tuesday, October 13th for the second day of confirmation hearings on the nomination of Judge Amy Coney Barrett to the Supreme Court.
- Day two will be the first day in which senators on the committee ask questions of Barrett, and each senator will have up to 30 minutes to ask questions during the first round.
- Given that there are 22 senators on the Judiciary Committee, it’s expected to be a very long day, although some senators may not use all of their time to help move proceedings along.
- Tuesday is only the first day of questions, as senators will get to ask up to 20 minutes of questions during the second round.
- Judge Amy Coney Barrett, Senators Offer Opening Statements on Day One of Her Supreme Court Confirmation Hearings
- WATCH: Day 1 of Judge Amy Coney Barrett’s Supreme Court Confirmation Hearings
- Examining Judge Amy Coney Barrett’s Judicial History on the 7th Circuit Court of Appeals
- President Trump Nominates Judge Amy Coney Barrett to the Supreme Court
- What Happened When Supreme Court Vacancies Occurred Ahead of Past Presidential Elections?
Follow the latest coverage of Judge Amy Coney Barrett’s nomination to the Supreme Court here.
— Eric Revell
IT: Poll workers urgently needed near you, and... 🌿 Do you support ballot measures legalizing marijuana?Welcome to Wednesday, October 21st, tenors and sopranos... America is facing a record shortage of poll workers this year due to
by Causes | 10.21.20
Senate Dems Block PPP Small Business Funds & Pre-Existing Protections Bill as GOP Rejects Schumer Adjournment MotionWhat’s the story? The Senate remains at an impasse over coronavirus relief measures, as votes held Tuesday on another infusion
by Causes | 10.20.20
IT: California GOP installs unofficial drop boxes, and... 📱 Time to reform social media liability protections?Welcome to Tuesday, October 20th, shampoos and conditioners...Are you placing your ballot in an official drop box?California’s
by Causes | 10.20.20