Say No To Dog Meat.Net calls on Minister of Public Health Nguyen: Thi Kim TIEN to adopt stringent food and hygiene laws giving power to food and hygiene enforcement teams and Police to close down with immediate effect all dog and cat meat restaurants in Vietnam. Dog and cat meat is not medicine and has no proven medicinal properties that aides human health.
Minister of Public Health Nguyen: Thi Kim TIEN must now make it duty to inform the Peoples Republic of Vietnam that dog and cat meat does not cure any form of human illness or ailment.
Minister of Public Health Nguyen: Thi Kim TIEN we call to enact the following;
1. Removal of dog and cat meat (and liquids) from all legitimate menus and restaurants.
2. To adopt an awareness program informing The Peoples Republic of Vietnam that dog and cat meat has no proven medicinal properties.
3. Close down all illegal slaughter houses that has potential to cause serious food hygiene violations placing the public at large of infectious disease and food borne viruses.
4. Implement stringent food hygiene laws and procedures that makes it illegal to slaughter/ manufacture / produce / hold / imprison / sell diseased and non-safe meat of dogs and cats.
5. Removal of dog and cat meat street vendors from the streets of Vietnam.
Signing this petition will help us lobby the Minister of Public Health Nguyen: Thi Kim TIEN to now enact/enforce the above laws to better the welfare of Human and Animals decreasing food hygiene violations and infectious disease from diseased and abused dogs and cats. You're support will also provide us with a powerful petition that we hope will enact laws to now wipe dog and cat meat of the menu thus increasing companion pet welfare. Pledging we hope to also see Minister of Public Health Nguyen: Thi Kim TIEN stand tall and state to The Peoples Republic of Vietnam that dog and cat meat has no medicinal properties. We are lobbying the Vietnamese Minister of Public Health as he has the power to now implement change - adopt procedures - and change cultural way of living with regards to the dog and cat meat trade. Say No To Dog Meat.Net requires as many signatures as possible as well as comments that will be hand delivered to the Minister of Public Health ~ Vietnam.