WE THE PEOPLE have lost confidence in the People's Partnership Government:
• Three successive resounding electoral defeats
• A continued lack of Safety and Security
• Nine Government Ministers fired
• One Government Minister resigned due to the findings of the Sir David Simmons led Commission
• Three major Cabinet reshuffles
• The incompetence, inefficiency and collapse of too many State Boards
• Numerous appointments revoked
• A blatant disregard for our Constitution
• The ill conceived and failed State of Emergency
• Due Process and Human Rights violations; hundreds of citizens arrested and charged without a shred of evidence
• Relentless attacks on our Independent Institutions and their Officers
• Unwarranted public personal attacks on citizens by Ministers of Government condoned by the leadership
• Section 34
• A stagnant economy
• The unprecedented allegations of corruption, nepotism and willful misrepresentation of qualifications at every turn
• Our ongoing downward spiral on the Transparency International and other indices
• The tarnishing of Trinidad & Tobago's regional and international reputation
AND THE LIST GOES ON...
NEVER AGAIN MUST OUR MANDATE BE ABUSED
NEVER AGAIN... OUR TRUST BETRAYED
A fresh mandate must be sought...GENERAL ELECTIONS NOW!!!
This petition closed about 2 years ago
A fresh mandate must be sought. WE THE PEOPLE INSIST...GENERAL ELECTIONS NOW!!!