I pledge to Vote for Medical Marijuana on the Florida Ballot!Pledge
There are three things you can do!
1. If you're a USF student, we could use all the help that we can get to help make sure this goes through!
Our list of meeting days can be found here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/520010101389073/
I hope to see you all there!
2. Pledge to invite some one to help join the fight!
Not from Florida? No problem.
You can still pledge to join the fight, and even bring someone that you do know in Florida in!
Why medical marijuana?
Here are the top three reasons:
1) Studies show that many patients suffering with HIV/AIDS, glaucoma, cancer and the resulting chemotherapy treatment, multiple sclerosis, epilepsy, and other debilitating illnesses find that marijuana provides relief from their symptoms!
2) Cocaine, morphine, and methamphetamine may all be legally administered to patients — so why not marijuana, which has a far lower rate of dependency and for which there has never been a recorded overdose.
3) 19 states and Washington, D.C. currently provide legal access and protection under state law for seriously ill patients whose doctors recommend the medical use of marijuana.
We need 700,000 signatures on that petition for the bill to make it on the Ballot. Make sure one of them is yours!