I pledge to support this small shelter in Nis, Serbia
***We would like to thank every person who supports us, shares our stories and in that way helps us to take care of our precious animals***
- is run voluntarily by Sladjana, Ljubica & Olja
- it has no running water or electricity supply available
- there are 20 dogs and 4 cats (all females are spayed)
- all animals are vaccinated
- Sladjana also feeds and takes care of animals in front of her building
- doghouses are purpose-built structures or improvised from kitchen units
- cost of the feeding the animals is around €200 per month
- the property is not fenced and some dogs are kept on the 3 meters long chains
I would like to invite you to follow Small Shelter's FB page as it uploads photos of their animals regularly. It is kept updated with all the latest info on how the animals are doing - https://www.facebook.com/SmallShelterInNis Please, like and share their stories.
If you wish to donate you can do so in their donation project. Any amount is hugely appreciated and helps a lot. http://www.betterplace.org/en/projects/10447-small-shelter-needs-help
Currently there is an auction going on in FB group Auction for Small Rescues Worldwide (https://www.facebook.com/groups/363086693782549/). Its purpose is to help small charities who help the animals. Small shelter is one of them and it is in desperate need of funds for food, vet costs/medicament and also fencing. If they could build a fence around the property animals could be free to roam and sniff the ground. Please feel free to join the group and place your bid. That way you are giving hope to those in need.
Please support this small shelter in Nis, Serbia.