Petition to ABOLISH SLAVERY’S ULTIMATE PUNISHMENT – THE DEATH PENALTY.
This petition calls for:
1. Abolition of The Death Penalty as Slavery’s Ultimate Punishment
2. Abolition of Police Domestic War & Executions against poor and minority communities; and
3. Abolition of Mass Murder, Ethnic Cleansing, Apartheid, or Genocide in Foreign Wars.
1. Abolish State, Federal, and US Military Prison Executions: This, Ultimate Slave Punishment Death Penalty exists in 30 states, and in the US Military. It is sanctioned by the 13th Amendment of the US Constitution wherein prisoners are reduced to Slaves.
Thirteenth Amendment (1865):
“Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, EXCEPT AS A PUNISHMENT FOR CRIME WHEREOF THE PARTY SHALL HAVE BEEN DULY CONVICTED, shall exist within the United States, or as any place subject to their jurisdiction.”
2. Abolish Police Domestic War Executions against poor and minority communities across the United States: More than three poor, and predominately minority human beings are murdered in America by Police and Prison Guards every 24 hours; while another 3,000 poor people are beaten half to death each day, and either receive medical attention, or are left to die. This targeted and intentional police murder reduces our mutual Citizenship status to that of a Slave.
If this murder was being committed against the Rich White American class, it would be abolished within one day.
3. Abolish Mass Murders by the United States Military, and its allies, against Indigenous people in foreign wars: Mass Murders by the United States Military, and its allies, in foreign countries is further sanctioned by the 13 Amendment, wherein:
“Neither SLAVERY nor involuntary servitude, EXCEPT as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States, or ANY PLACE SUBJECT TO THEIR JURISDICTION.”
“SLAVERY…ANY PLACE SUBJECT TO THEIR JURISDICTION” is any place in the world where the United States has a presence of overwhelming military/police power and/or economic influence. This military power, and influence of forces, commands ‘jurisdiction’ where men, women, and children non-combatants are vengefully murdered (80% to 90%) in foreign wars. Israel and America have a 1 to 130 (1:130) kill ratio against Palestinians.
Opposition to outside invasion is punished with death, mass murder, and genocide.
President Obama’s Chief Executive Power and influence cannot, and will not abolish these Ultimate Slave Punishments of Death. Rather, his office will continue to guarantee Death Row Executions, mass Domestic Executions of poor Community Members by Slaver Police; and mass murder of men, women, and mostly children in National and in Imperialistic Foreign Wars.
Therefore, this petition is for us – the inhabitants of the United States, and of the World. It will go to the United Nations, to the International Criminal Court, to the people of the United States, and to the PEOPLE of the World. Please sign this Petition to Abolish Slavery’s Ultimate Punishment of Death, and share widely…
This petition closed 7 months ago
To Abolish the Death Penalty, Abolish Domestic War and Executions, Abolish Mass Murder by the Police domestically, and in Foreign Wars.