This pledge closed over 1 year ago
Soaring High Productions, in conjunction with the House of Ruth, and the Family Crisis Center of Prince Georges County, is making it possible for you to purchase a ticket to the opening night (June 22 @ 8:00, at the Silver Spring Cultural Arts Center) of the domestic violence stage play, "A Change Is Gonna Come" and donate it to a deserving survivor. This is a great cause! Purchase a ticket for ONLY $15. We have created a separate ticket window at the bottom of the page, that is different from the regular ticket purchase at the top of the page, in order to keep an accurate count of the designated purchase.
This is how to purchase and donate your ticket:
1) Click this link to go to Eventbrite.com. http://www.eventbrite.com/event/6517924287/es2/?rank=1#.
2) At the bottom of the Event.com ticket page for "A Change Is Gonna Come", there is a caption that says ***CLICK FLYER TO PURCHASE TICKETS TO SPONSOR A SISTER*** " Click on the "Sponsor-A-Sister" flyer directly under that caption at the bottom of the page.
3) A separate ticket purchase window will appear.
4) You do not have to have a Paypal account to purchase; yet, if you do, the option is there for you to log on to your Paypal account and pay.
5) IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A PAYPAL ACCOUNT, AND WANT TO PAY DIRECTLY WITH A CREDIT CARD.....click the link that ask... "Don't Have A Paypal Account?" and the option to pay with a Credit Card will appear. Input your credit card information.
And there you have it...you have just made it possible for a woman, who has endured so much, to spend great evening out at the theater. Can I count on your support? Only $15, a small amount...for a HUGE cause!
If you have any questions or difficulty purchasing tickets, please contact Vickie Evans at (703) 586-7523.
Thank You In Advance,
Vickie L. Evans