This fundraiser closed 3 months ago
Every student deserves the right to learn and earn a high school diploma. But, what if a student...
- doesn't fit 'in-the-box' of a traditional school?
- thrives on praise instead of negativity?
- has transportation issues and needs flexibility?
- had family circumstances preventing them from attending traditional school?
- needs a school that cares about them? believes in them?
- needs an affordable private school
Our Mission: "To give hope and bring about transformational change in the lives of our students through effective education and youth development programs that address the academic, social, career, and spiritual needs of our students".
Tulsa Hope Academy is a faith-based, non-profit 501c3 committed to bringing excellent educational opportunities to urban youth in the greater Tulsa area. We are located in the heart of Tulsa. We are a technology-driven student-centered high school founded in 2005 by Bob and Debbie McCullough as the "Hope4Kids" pilot program to address the escalating dropout rates in the Tulsa community.
Your tax-deductible, charitable contribution will provide needed SCHOLARSHIP opportunity for a well-deserving student who wants a chance to complete their high school education.