Please show your support to Bailey O'Neil's family in this time, and
make a promise to make one positive action today to make this world a
1. Hold a door open for someone
2. Sign up to do some volunteer work
3. Buy a book you love for someone you care for
4. Forgive someone who has hurt you
5. Donate one dollar to a good cause
6. Write someone a letter
7. Apologise for something
8. Spend an extra 15 minutes engaging in quality time with your child today
9. Tell an insecure person that they are beautiful
10. Compliment one person
11. Hold the door
12. Pray for someone that is a victim of bullying
13. Surprise someone with a bunch of flowers
14. Write someone a kind letter
15. Refrain from speaking your mind when someone deliberately tries to antagonize you
16. Do something nice for yourself
17. Get a piece of paper and write down all the blessings in your life. Be grateful for them.
18. Walk an old person across the street
19. Give up your seat to someone that doesn't need it, just because you can
20. Buy someone lunch
21. Smile at a homeless person
22. Tell your crush you think they are special to you
23. Hold hands with someone that is scared
24. Write a blog about your experiances with bullying
25. If you live in the same town as Bailey O'Neil, commit to doing one practical, kind thing once a week for the rest of this year (for example, once a week cook the whole family dinner, or go in and babysit for free or something).Etc.
This petition closed over 3 years ago
Because it's time we step up and let people know we care, even when things go badly and tragedy happens. Because it's what Jesus would do. People there isn't enough love in the World. Because...
Because it's time we step up and let people know we care, even when
things go badly and tragedy happens. Because it's what Jesus would do.
People there isn't enough love in the World. Because people's actions
and words make a difference, for the better or the worst. Because this
boy didn't deserve to die at the hands of others. Because bullying is
wrong. Because we don't like being mistreated. Because we want people to
treat us this way.