Caring Kid Connections is a 501c3 Non-profit organization dedicated to:
- Fostering global relationships between children
- Helping children learn about each other's diverse cultures
- Instilling compassion, understanding and global responsibility in children
- Touching lives, bridging distances and building lasting friendships
- Actively involving kids in helping their peers around the world
To this end, Caring Kid Connections funds the Tuskegee Intnational School in Ghana, West Africa with the help and support of children in the USA. Building at the school is on-going, as is the need for equipment and scholarships to keep these wonderful children in school and become Ghana's future leaders.
Visit our web site at www.caringkidconnections.com