South African Small and Medium Enterprises federation - SASMEF - invites all Government, Business, SMME, Academia, NGO's to the University of the Western Cape Chancellors Round Table on Economic Development to design, plan and implement a South African model of the Brazilian Sebrae
Sebrae: An agent of development since 1972
The Brazilian Service of Support for Micro and Small Enterprises encourage Brazil's entrepreneurship and development
• SMME 99.23% enterprises, employ 14.8m Brazilians.
• Creation of 460 000 new enterprises annually supported by Sebrae.
• SMEs - expression of free initiative, social inclusion and citizenship. Along these lines,
• Sebrae directly and indirectly influences the life of entrepreneurs, associates, employees, suppliers, family members and of the entire social chain.
• It is the democracy of opportunities.
This petition closed almost 2 years ago
This cause is paramount in addressing the socio economic imbalances in SA. A sustainable democracy can only exist with a vibrant economy. It's long overdue that new and effective strategies be...
This cause is paramount in addressing the socio economic imbalances in SA. A sustainable democracy can only exist with a vibrant economy. It's long overdue that new and effective strategies be implemented that focus on economic and social development. SEBRAE's strength lies in their Private and Public partnerships. Let's do it!