A lot of anger has been vented towards the government and the judiciary during the past few days, but we know that such statements will yet again fall to deaf ears and the matter will be dumped in the government files as the days pass by.
Facebook updates and pics of sympathy will have no effect on the system in which the conviction rate of rapist is merely 25%
It's high time we take some action against those who commit such heinous crimes, it's time we take drastic measures so that a person who intends to rape is reminded of the punishment meted out to the earlier rapists.
When the government can pass the Quota in promotion bill in no time then we have every right to ask the government to pass a bill for the justice of rape victims.
All we want from the government is to review our demands and take the following actions as soon as possible:-
1. Online database of all molesters and rapists
2. Special court for speedy conviction of rapists and molesters
3. Hotline number for ANY FORM OF EMERGENCY all over India.
4. Stripping off all Human Rights of the alleged rapists unless proven innocent.
5. Public humiliation and castration of convicted rapists without the aide of any Anesthetic followed by hanging.
6. Education at the primary level in villages and in the city schools so that a girl can differentiate between a good touch and bad touch. And education of boys so that they learn to respect women at an early stage.
7. Training of Police officers with strict action taken against those who ridicule or insult the rape victims.
This petition closed over 2 years ago
The points above are mere suggestions of the actions that can be taken by the government. We request you to go through our demands and come up with the best possible solution so that a person...
The points above are mere suggestions of the actions that can be taken by the government. We request you to go through our demands and come up with the best possible solution so that a person thinks twice of the consequences before committing such a crime.