A petition from the campaign to

Stop Rapist

Sign the Petition to Government


6 signed
49,994 more needed

This petition closed about 1 year ago

If a woman or man is raped and they did not get help during the trial to prosecute the offender. They should have the right to free council and help. Especially if the offender wants right to a child that was made threw rape. They should never have any rights to the child after putting the woman threw that pain. The court says that after the child is old enough they can have rights to the child, even if they raped the woman. That is so wrong, how dare they put her threw the pain of having to deal with that sexual predator again to relive the past.

1 comment

to comment