This pledge closed about 3 years ago
On November 1st, the LGS Foundation is spearheading the first international Lennox-Gastaut Syndrome awareness day. Join thousands of LGS advocates around the world to take part in this important grassroots awareness effort.
To help us reach our goal and raise awareness of LGS, Lundbeck – a pharmaceutical company with a special commitment to the epilepsy community – will donate $5.00 for each of the first 1,000 pledges made, up to $5,000. So make the pledge and tell your friends.
By signing, you pledge to raise awareness of Lennox-Gastaut Syndrome and participate in LGS Awareness Day on November 1st by (at least one of the following):
- Forwarding information (via social networking and email) about Lennox-Gastaut Syndrome to friends and family
- Distributing printed materials on LGS and seizure first-aid to your community (materials can be ordered or downloaded at www.lgsfoundation.org/materials)
- Downloading the mobile app for LGS to help disseminate information about Lennox-Gastaut Syndrome (coming soon)
- Changing your facebook profile picture on November 1st to the official LGS awareness day logo
- Attending the inaugural NYC LGS awareness event or organizing one locally in your area
- Consider making a donation to the LGS Foundation to help us continue our efforts of raising awareness, providing support and programs, and funding research in Lennox-Gastaut Syndrome: www.lgsfoundation.org/donate