We the undersigned appeal to Government of India to take strong steps to protect our unborn daughters from slaughter.
Implement the act made to ban sex determination as seriously as MOCA.
1) implement the P.C-P.N.D.T act sincerely
2) make appropriate authorities accountable for the sex ratios in their districts
3) Support women who try to save their daughters against the wishes of their own family
4) Shift all P.C-P.N.D.T cases to fast track courts and dispose them within 1 year.
5) Add Charges to cases of female foeticide (e.g. when foetuses are found disposed in dustbins/ when a mother complains ) as murder, and sex determination during pregnancy as attempt to murder.
exemplory punishments will discourage everyone involved.
This petition closed over 3 years ago
It is estimated that about 50 million girls have gone missing. They are aborted based on their sex. India has passed laws 18 years ago making it illegal for a medical practitioner to reveal the...
It is estimated that about 50 million girls have gone missing. They are aborted based on their sex. India has passed laws 18 years ago making it illegal for a medical practitioner to reveal the sex of an unborn baby. This law is rarely implemented because most of the government officials and judiciary are apathetic to this epidemic. This has caused the sex ratios to be extremely skewed in certain parts of India.
The wrong doers are not caught, and if caught rarely convicted.
THE PARENTS WANT TO GET THE GIRL CHILD KILLED, THE DOCTOR DOES IT FOR MONEY, THE LITTLE GIRL DIES BEFORE HER FIRST BREADTH AND THE AUTHORITIES DO NOTHING FOR THE HUGE AMOUNTS OF MONEY INVOLVED-
THEN WHO WILL SAVE OUR DAUGHTERS FROM EXTINCTION