by End Ecocide
Fracking is one example of a potential ecocide. http://www.endecocide.eu/ It is a technology where millions of liters of water are pumped into the underground to extract shale gas or other resources. The water is mixed with biocides and other ingredients,so the process is inherently unsafe from
FUR IS HORRIBLE! Boycott the Fur Trade! The Cruelty Of Fur Farms! HOW CAN YOU HELP TO GET THIS CRUELTY STOPPED >> Links: http://protection4animalsstopfurtrade.wordpress.com/
"More than 75% of the entire Palestinian population was driven outside of their homes and kicked out of their land and denied their rights of return to their homeland, and the remaining 25% of Palestinians live as second class citizens in the illegal state of Israel or under a brutal
We all live together on this planet so we must all work together to end War and make Peace & Freedom for ALL the norm. Lets begin anew. NOW!! Let's love and show kindness to each other. After all, We do SHARE this small spec of dust in the vast universe. Join me, Jack Citizen of the
Gioia hasn't shared this campaign on Twitter yet.
Gioia hasn't shared this campaign on LinkedIn yet.
Every day across Africa, wild elephants are being slaughtered to meet the insatiable demand for ivory. Entire herds are being poached out of existence to supply the illegal trade of ivory carvings and trinkets in Asia. The scale of illicit activity is staggering in places like Thailand. Poachers