The town of Migdal HaEmek was built on the ruins of the Palestinian village of Al-Mujaydil (المْجيدل) which was depopulated of its Palestinian Arab residents by the invading Zionists in 1948. The village, which is located near Nazareth in the northern part of occupied Palestine, was rebuilt and
Catherine hasn't shared this campaign on Twitter yet.
Catherine hasn't shared this campaign on Facebook yet.
Catherine hasn't shared this campaign on LinkedIn yet.
To PROTECT the Wolves, and the Sensitivities of Native Americans.
The original inhabitants of Iraq Al-Manshiya and the nearby village of Fallujah were expelled from their villages in 1949 by Israel contrary to international law and an armistice agreement which Israel itself signed earlier that year on 24 February 1949. This agreement, which was co-signed by the UN