FIND A CURE FOR MIGRAINE DISEASE
"More than just a “bad headache,” migraine is a legitimate, biological disease affecting 28 million Americans – equivalent to 13 percent of the U.S. population. According to data released by the National Headache Foundation, one in every four U.S. households has a migraine sufferer."
"Migraine afflicts both men and women, although women experience migraine more often than men, at a ratio of 3:1. Peak prevalence for migraine is between the ages of 20 and 45 for both genders."
"It is estimated that 157 million workdays are lost annually because of the pain and associated symptoms of migraine. (Source: National Headache Foundation)
Thank you for joining this cause to spread migraine awareness throughout the world & to promote migraine research.
"We make a living by what we get, but make a life by what we give" ~Winston Churchill
Thank you for your support
1. Migraineurs deserve a better life
2. Say no to chronic pain
3. Prevent migraine from destroying relationships
4. More research needs to be done to find the cure for migraine
5. MIGRAINE is a VASCULAR disease . A HEADACHE is ONLY a SYMPTOM.
6. MIGRAINE IS A NEUROLOGICAL DISEASE, NOT A PSYCHOLOGICAL DISORDER
7. MIGRAINE can be LIFE THREATENING, inducing such conditions as STROKE, QUADRIPLEGIA, & COMA
8. Say NO to social ostracism; Migraine sufferers really experience excruciating PAIN
9. There is a need to Support the awareness of this disease
10. Your position