Treat and cure Cystic Fibrosis
Sign up to the offical CF Trust Page: -
The Cystic Fibrosis Trust is the UK’s only national charity dedicated to all aspects of Cystic Fibrosis (CF). It funds research to treat and cure CF and aims to ensure appropriate clinical care and support for people with Cystic Fibrosis.
The Cystic Fibrosis Trust was founded in 1964. Its objectives are:
• To fund medical and scientific research to develop a cure and provide effective treatments for Cystic Fibrosis
• To ensure appropriate clinical care for those with Cystic Fibrosis
• To provide information, advice, support and, where appropriate, financial assistance to anyone affected by Cystic Fibrosis.
1. The CF Trust funds medical research into a cure for Cystic Fibrosis
2. The CF Trust aims to ensure appropriate clinical care for those with Cystic Fibrosis
3. The CF Trust provides information advice and support to anyone affected by Cystic Fibrosis