for the Health of Dogs and Cats in Guatemala
* Through media and community contact, enable and encourage responsible adoptions; especially with local people.
* Regardless of amounts, seek local donations or services as acknowledgments of problem ownership by all members of the community.
1. Daily, we tend to the well being of homeless dogs and cats.
2. Through partnerships, we enable and support total care solutions for domestic animals in need.
3. Through humane education, we raise compassion and community awareness of public health issues for both animals and people.
4. As needed, we assist and support special projects for volunteers, missions, and other animal welfare groups.