To build as many public schools as possible in Uganda, and eventually, all across Africa.
When Hartman House was visiting Uganda in January of 2007, we felt the need to do something about the lack of education. It is a goal of ours to build as many public schools as possible in Uganda, and eventually, all across Africa. Schools will be free to all who attend, providing opportunities for kids across the continent to get a quality education. Our first school—Hartman House School of Destiny—will be built in the city of Namugongo, Uganda, Africa. We are extremely excited at the opportunity to provide a place of learning for the many Ugandan children that need it, but we need your help. To break ground it will cost a total of $250,000. Hartman House is working hard to attain this goal and most importantly raise awareness. Please make a stand, invite your friends, and join the cause!
Follow this link to donate directly to the Hartman House Foundation:
Do you want to make a difference? Join the Hartman House group - a charity that directly branches off from this cause. Follow the link: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=41383159228
1. Uganda is one of the worlds poorest and least developed countries
2. Public schools only allow up to 2 children per family to attend school. The average Ugandan family has 8 to 10 children.
3. Children in Uganda, Africa are terrorized into virtual slavery as guards, concubines, and soldiers
4. Our Motto "We can for those who can't!" Help us provide children with the opportunity to access free education
5. Spread the word! - Please invite your friends to join the cause!