The Foundation’s primary function is to raise awareness of Cystic Fibrosis and to offer financial and emotional support to local children and young adults with CF and their families.
The Cody Dieruf Benefit Foundation (CDBF) was founded in loving memory of Cody Dieruf, an amazing and dynamic young woman who lost her courageous battle with Cystic Fibrosis at the young age of 23. To carry on Cody’s beautiful legacy, her family is working hard through the Foundation to fulfill her wish – to help other children struggling with CF to fulfill their dreams and goals. Currently the Foundation is operating in Bozeman, Montana and the surrounding communities, and has recently expanded its efforts to the Billings, Montana area. Our goal is to ultimately be able to provide services and support to all Montana children living with CF.
Cystic Fibrosis is a genetic disease that causes consistent and life-threatening lung infections and severe digestive problems in the more than 30,000 children and young adults in the U.S. who suffer from this disease. Currently there is no cure for CF, but researches are working around the clock in search of new treatments to increase the quality of life for those with CF, and one day they will find a cure. Until then, please help us help Montana children and young adults who are living each day with this progressive and sometimes debilitating disease.
There are several ways you can show your support for the Cody Dieruf Benefit Foundation:
• Donate via Facebook Causes
• Mail a monetary donation to CDBF, P.O. Box 6044, Bozeman, MT 59771
• Make a monetary donation online at www.breathinisbelievin.org
• Purchase a wristband, bookmark, or car magnet online at www.breathinisbelievin.org
• Use www.goodsearch.com as your search engine, and designate the Cody Dieruf Benefit Foundation as the beneficiary
• Use www.goodshop.com for all your online shopping, and designate the Cody Dieruf Benefit Foundation as the beneficiary
The CDBF is an IRS approved 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. All contributions dating back to March 2006 may be tax deductible to the donor to the extent allowed by the IRS and the State of MT.
If you would like to meet Cody, the beautiful inspiration for the CDBF, please visit www.codydieruf.com