, you took the pledge: I pledge to demonstrate my respect for the dignity of all individuals, through my words and actions
Can you help us reach our goal of 5,000 pledges?
I pledge to demonstrate my respect for the dignity of all individuals, through my words and actionsTake the Pledge
3,600 people took the pledge
I believe in:
1. Freedom from discrimination in employment and housing.
2. The right to visit partners in hospitals.
3. The right for gay youth to grow up free from intimidation, bullying, and violence.
4. The right to serve openly and proudly in the military.
5. The right to obtain health care benefits, pensions, and social security through our spouses.
6. The right to adopt, and the right to have custody of our own children, no matter our sexual orientation.
7. Immigration rights for foreign spouses of gay Americans.
8. Inheritance rights for our partners or spouses.
9. The right to marry.
10. Equality and respect for all individuals and their families.
Invite friends to take the pledge
Thanks for taking the pledge!
Spread the word by inviting friends
Selected friends ()
0 of 1 batches sent
Check the "Don't ask again" box below and you won't have to confirm the next time you send invitations