GFC Summer Donor Challenge – 500 for Change!
- Posted to Girls For A Change
23 people donated
Invite friends to donate to the fundraiser
Thanks for donating!
Spread the word by inviting friends
Selected friends ()
0 of 1 batches sent
Check the "Don't ask again" box below and you won't have to confirm the next time you send invitations
Remind your friends to donate to this fundraiser
Help us reach 500 donors this Summer!
It only takes 1$ or more...
At GFC, we’re committed to saving costs and saving trees – to that end, our annual giving program is green – using email as the primary means to stay in touch with our donors. But, we need your help. By responding to our annual appeal with a gift, you make possible the programs that serve over 1,600 girls annually.
Really want to make a difference? Make your recurring gift today and spread the news, widen the circle of support for Girls For A Change, by posting this on your Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or other Social Media; email your friends and colleagues and encourage them to be the change!
• Help us reach 500 donors… sign up to be a part of Girls For A Change today! Join the campaign or go to https://secure.groundspring.org/dn/index.php?aid=5596
to make your secure donation and join us!
>Inspiring Partner $10,000 and above (corporate sponsorship packages are available, contact our Development Team for more info)
- By giving $10,000 or more you support up to 30 girls in teams per year.
- Includes benefits below, plus two tickets to our signature event in California.
- Includes invitation to all three events in our annual Abundance Series in the Bay Area.
>Empowering Partner $5,000 to $9,999
- By giving $5,000 or more you support up to 15 girls in teams per year.
- Includes benefits below, plus invitation to two events in our new Powerful Change Series in the Bay Area.
>Circle of Change $1,000 to $4,999
- By giving $1,000 or more you support one girl receiving a year of programming.
- Includes benefits below, plus invitation to one event in our new Powerful Change Series in the Bay Area.
>Friends For A Change 1$-$999
- By giving what you can, you support training volunteers, providing grants to Girl Action Teams, and materials to make Girls For A Change possible.
- Quarterly newsletter – Change For Today
- Membership in the Girls Action Network, a resource of girls and women involved in social change around the world.
To make a recurring donation via GFC's website go to: